Mophie will launch its Juice Pack Air, a rechargeable external battery (as well as a case), for the iPhone 3G. Compared to the current model (called 3G Juice Pack), the new model offers better and full protection, integrated power switch, thinner and light-weight.
- The world’s thinnest Apple certified “Works With iPhone” external battery in the world.
- Rechargeable 1200mAh lithium polymer battery virtually doubles your time to rock, talk, surf and send.
- Pass-through USB charging and sync with iTunes
- Extended smart battery and full case protection
- On/Off switch offers choice of battery or case
- Integrated 4 LED charge status indicator
Expect to see the Juice Pack Air in Spring 2009 at Apple stores for $79.95 ($20 less than the current model) or pre-order it here.
[via Gear Diary]