Are you a guitar newbie? Or a serious six-string guru? This cool app could turns your iPhone into a guitar. Frontier Design Group has introduced electric guitar application called iShred.
“iShred does a few steps further than just allowing you to play guitar on your iPhone,” as MacWorld wrote. Users can create their own custom electric guitar tones as well as their own songs from a huge library of over 2000 built-in chords.
Its features include:
- Adrenaline – Treble Booster for that extra shot.
- HK-2000 Delay Unit – For that fat slap sound or cavernous echo.
- Hot Fuzz – Adds some spice, from light fuzz to heavy distortion.
- Kompressor – Gives power chords massive sustain.
- Q-36 Space Modulator – Multi-pattern modulation pedal.
- Sybil – Dual chorus pedal with rate, depth, and mix.
- Trembler – Tremolo with controls for speed, depth, and waveform.
- Wahsabi – Tilt the iPhone to control the sound of this wah pedal.
The application is available now on the iTunes Store for USD 4.99.